Meraki Talent are looking to recruit an experienced Audit Senior to join a leading Accountancy firm in the Bratislava, Slovakia. We welcome applications from experienced Auditor Seniors who have a financial services background with particular focus on Banking industries.
Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia, which boarders with Austria and Hungary and is known for having the wealthiest economy in the country. Slovakia profits from a number of industries such as IT, Tourism, Service Sectors and Banking. As an experienced Audit Senior, you will have access to both local, regional and even national Banks throughout the country. Fluent English language skills are essential for this position, however, having the ability to speak fluent Russian, Polish and / or Czech would be advantageous at this stage.
Duties and responsibilities of the Audit Senior (but not limited to);
• Participating in audit engagements from planning stage to completion
• Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff and supporting them through the project
• You will be working on Banking engagements - No flexibility
• Ensuring relationships are maintained to a high standard
Background required of the Audit Senior;
• ACCA, CA, ICAEW, CPA qualified or equivalent
• Big 4 experience is essential
• Extensive experience within Audit- 3 + Years
• Strong communication skills- both written and spoken
• Strong ability to develop client relationships
• Must have right to work in the EU
• Fluent English essential
Applicants must be able to start a contract no later than 30th of November 2018. This contract is a 2 year fixed term contract.
REFER RECOMMEND A FRIEND – We welcome referrals and would love to know who else might be interested in any of our roles advertised. So, if you are not interested but you think you may know someone who is, please feel free to share our details.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone