Meraki Talent currently works on several positions in Audit, from Senior to Director levels, in several locations in Canada.
We have opportunities in both Big 4 and Top 10, for roles focusing on both Financial Services clients and Industry & Services, depending on your strengths.
These roles might involve some travelling, within the country to visit your clients, and internationally when needed.
Our opportunities are mainly based in Toronto, Calgary and Montreal. We will only be able to consider candidates with a Canadian Permanent Residency, with an excellent level of English as well as French for roles in Montreal.
Your Audit responsibilities:
- Having responsibility for all aspects of auditing from the planning stage to finalisation/ completion whilst compiling with auditing standards
- Leading and managing fieldwork on clients’ sites
- Preparing financial statements
- Supporting business development efforts
- Leading audits or working as part of the audit team, as required
- Liaising effectively with clients and developing strong client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of staff
- Working with a range of clients
- For Assistant Managers / Managers, you will assist in leading the team to its success
- ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Big 4 experience is preferred, Top 10 also accepted
- Extensive experience within Audit
- Financial Service industry experience such as Insurance, Banking or Asset Management
- Industry & Services experience (any sectors)
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong ability to develop relationships
- French is a must have for roles in Montreal
- Able to travel as requested
If you are interested and would like to apply, please call Tiffany Celice on +44 141 648 9418 or email email@example.com
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we the use information we collect about you