Meraki Talent is pleased to be working with a leading global professional services firm based in Glasgow city centre to recruit a talented BD Executive.
Working closely with your immediate team and wider offices globally, you will be supporting in the day-to-day running of business development activities.
I’m keen to hear from enthusiastic and passionate individuals looking to build upon their business development experience to date. This would ideally have been gained within a professional services environment where you are looking to further your remit within a leading global firm.
Responsibilities of the BD Executive:
- Supporting BD Manager on the day to day BD activity
- Tracking client news and industry trends
- Working closely with BD teams located in other offices
- Maintaining client-specific marketing materials
- Working with Events team to plan events – everything from hospitality events to seminars
- Involved in pitch process – from background research to producing proposals
- Maintaining website ensuring relevant content is up to date
- CRM management
- Supporting on legal directory submissions
- Working with key stakeholders across the business
Background of the BD/Marketing Executive:
- BD and/or marketing experience gained within a professional services environment would be ideal
- Ability to multi-task various tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Great relationship builder – confident in building relationships with key stakeholders across the firm
- Experience of supporting on pitches/client proposals
- Working knowledge of a CRM system is essential
- First class organisational skills
If this sounds like you and you would like to join a business that offers an excellent working environment and development opportunities, please apply now.
Is this job for you? Scott wants: BD, Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services