The role of the department is primarily to lead the build out of the business framework for the Broker Outsourcing offering to support new business propositions with external clients and lead the ongoing development of the Broker Outsourcing product. The Product team is responsible for definition of the product strategy, target operating model, service offering, sales support, pre-execution client engagement, market and industry thought leadership and the commercial viability of the offering.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Support the evolution of the strategy for the overall Broker Outsourcing product, including, but not limited to market entry strategy, product direction, pricing and commercial strategy and ensuring that the strategy works to embed the Broker Outsourcing product into the wider product offering
- Develop a robust knowledge of the platform with a focus on a particular sub-set of services/functionality with a view to becoming the Broker Outsourcing Product SME for these services
- Documentation of a sub-set of the overall Broker Outsourcing artefact library which will require a detailed understanding of the Broker Outsourcing offering, engagement with client and internal stakeholders and extensive liaison with Product Managers to ensure continuity and traceability across artefacts
- Engage with Broker Outsourcing technology and operations teams to ensure that the documented Broker Outsourcing offering is implemented accurately, by creating process flow documents, training manuals, reviewing UAT test scripts and specifications
- Perform feasibility analysis and market research to support the development of the overall Broker Outsourcing Strategy
- Partner with Sales and Business Development teams to establish a client pipeline, ensure that accurate and up-to-date product collateral is available to support
- Provide product line support for sales process and RFPs, including the evolution of a suite of client documentation to facilitate this process
- Engage with clients during pre-execution stages, where relevant, to ensure that any gaps between Broker Outsourcing offering and client requirements are identified, understood and addressed
Background of the Broker Outsourcing Product Associate:
- Experience within product development/management.
- Knowledge of post trade securities processing (equities and fixed income).