Business Analyst (Separation and Integration) x 5
Excellent Day Rate
Interim Contract, 6 months+
Posted Wed 28 Nov
CVs by 10am on Fri 30 Nov 18
Start date Dec 18 - Jan 19
Meraki Talent’s leading life and pensions client is actively looking for a team of BAs to help shape and deliver the analysis and delivery of a large separation and integration programme.
As a Business Analyst, you’ll undertake analysis on a range of data sources and produce options and recommended solutions to meet a well-defined set of requirements and support internal and/or external customers.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst (Separation and Integration)
- Being able to adapt to the requirements of different types of work (eg software changes, service issues or a new product or geography) by planning and organising effectively.
- Proposing pragmatic, innovative, cost-effective solutions to complex problems where there are often no existing solutions or a new perspective is required.
- Seeking continuously and proactively to improve quality of analysis, service delivery, and/or business decision making.
- Undertaking an analysis of a range of data sources, to produce options and recommendations for a workable solution and drive action from key decision makers.
- Gathering and validating relevant information either through facilitating workshops or other forms of direct engagement with stakeholders.
Background of the Business Analyst (Separation and Integration):
- Extensive experience working as an end to end career Business Analyst is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- For this role experience working directly on separation/integration roles within financial services with this experience clearly highlighted or experience working as a BA directly within a life, pensions, fund platform or wealth management house is absolutely essential
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Business Analysis, Separation, Integration, Life, Pensions, Fund Platforms, Wealth
If you feel like this exciting opportunity is of interest, please apply directly via this advert or get in contact with me on email@example.com or 0131 297 2703 for a confidential chat if you would like more details
‘Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’.
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone