Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Client Delivery Director into their Corporate Services business in London.
This role would suit technical qualified accountants who have a network of intermediaries in the UK market. For this position the role would require 80% of maintaining relationships with current clients and 20% of new business development.
· Lead and develop a team of Client Service Managers, each of whom have responsibility themselves for delivering across their client base of corporate clients.
· Develop and manage the career progression plans of their direct reports ensuring a focus on career development. Ensuring succession plans are in place to develop capability for immediate business needs and future growth needs, and eliminating the risks of key man dependencies
· Ensure that all resources are managed effectively and efficiently, working both with the Managing Director to fully understand the headcount demands of the service levels agreed with the client and ensuring that the appropriate quantity and quality of resources are deployed. Ensuring an environment of shared knowledge and learning exists to deliver superior client service
· Implement a robust client visit plan, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of current service delivery and implementing agreed actions which deepen the client relationship.
· Deliver agreed standards for client service and monitor performance on a regular basis.
· Deliver the major transactions and present rationale and support for decisions to the Board where required.
· Understand the full breadth of services offered by the business and clearly identify and pursue opportunities to provide additional services to their client base. Develop an internal network within the business to facilitate purposeful conversations in any and all cross-sell opportunities.
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone