Client Relations Administrator - Asset Management (x3)
9-month Fixed Term Contacts (salaried)
Competitive Salary Edinburgh
Posted Wed 31.10.2018
Closing Tue 13.11.2018 at 3pm
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for three Client Relations Administrators - Asset Management for a highly successful fund management firm based in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic company with a good work life balance and an exceptional culture. The role is remunerated well with a highly competitive salary. This would be a great role for someone who is keen to progress their career within the investment space. This role focuses on client support as well as some ad hoc project work and would suit someone with a progressive career in investment management or operations.
Responsibilities of the Client Relations Administrator:
• Monitor third party administrator through checking daily process output
• Investigate, monitor and report on breaches
• Ensure accurate and timely inputting of CRM and AWD enquiries
• Deal with notifiable complaints daily
• Assist with AML verification
• Answer calls and emails and reply to letter enquiries
• Administrative Project support
Background of the Client Relations Administrator:
• Full IOC/IAQ qualification is absolutely essential
• Experience of working within the Investment sector is essential
• Relevant experience within a client focused role preferable
• Experience of operating within the fund management or fund servicing sector is beneficial
Sarah wants: Client Support, Investment Funds, IOC/IAQ
Does this sound like you?
If so, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0131 297 2701
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone