Continuous Improvement Coach x 2
Contract, 6 months+ (Inside IR35)
Posted Tue 03 March 2020
CVs by ASAP
Start date Mar / Apr 20
Meraki Talent are actively looking for two Continuous Improvement Coaches to work within their growing team. The Continuous Improvement Coaches will sit within a large-scale financial services transformation programme and be required to add value to the overarching global organisation. The Continuous Improvement Coaches are more than just Process Analyst/Managers where someone needs to know about Lean/Six Sigma, the successful candidates need to live and breathe it and be able to clearly demonstrate their specific coaching experience within their CV.
Background of the Continuous Improvement Coach x 2
- Extensive experience in not only Continuous Improvement but in CI Coaching, this coaching experience needs to be clearly detailed upon the CV
- Experience working within financial services is absolutely essential for this role. Although your entire career does not need to have been spent in FS, a considerable amount of time will need to have been spent within the sector
- Be able to detail how you have successfully deployed and sustained CI within a large organisation
- Be able to example how you have successfully built and developed relationships across a large organisation through CI Coaching
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Coaching
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone