Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire a Financial Administrator on a permanent basis into their Southampton office. Our client is a market leader in Fund and corporate services firm who have enjoyed huge success in recent times due to implementing high standards of client service and a commitment to their people. They have attracted and retained top sector professionals who have enjoyed a varied and vibrant working environment as well as accelerated career development due to the fast growth nature of the firm.
· Assist with all aspects of the administration of funds and associated fund structures
· Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor requests
· Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
· Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
· Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
· Financial services or finance industry experience
· Strong computer literacy skills, especially on Excel
· Need to have the ability to learn new systems
· Great communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a progressive company who will provide in house training for relevant knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance development.
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and Haaroon.email@example.com