Meraki Talent’s industry leading Financial Services client are looking for a Financial Reporting Technical Specialist to join a busy Financial Reporting team
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
The Fund Migration Manager will be a critical appointment and therefore we are keen to speak to high-calibre individuals from a NAV Fund Accounting or Stat Fund Accounting background who have actively been involved in change/project work.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Keep up to date with Regulatory developments as they impact Financial Reporting and assess impact on the Operating Model.eg in relation to any new IA SORP developments
- Support business growth by execution of fund migrations
- Analysis of fund structures and trial balances
- Testing of migration data
- Fund Migration load and reconciliation activities
- Play a key role in the migration team supporting the lead migration manager
- Lead by example displaying strong values and beliefs and a commitment to encouraging individuals to put the client at the front of everything that they do
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the risks to clients within their operation and how these will be mitigated
- Liaise with, challenge and understand both internal and external Audit requirement
Background of the Position:
- Significant operational experience or sound understanding of fund accounting
- Advanced Excel/Macro/VBA Skills.
- Highly numerate and accurate.
- Financial understanding and analytical skills.
- Astute knowledge of financial accounting reporting
- Project Documentation exposure
- Good process design skills
- Demonstrable experience of supervising the work of more junior members of staff
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude