Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a fund accountant. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the role would suit a candidate who wants to develop their career long term.
This role would suit a part qualified or finalist accountant who is seeking to join a company that will invest in their staff for the future.
· Responsible for preparing work to agreed internal deadlines to a standard that is suitable for a first review
· Knowledge of designated clients including a basic understanding the client structures, key points of the LPA, Fee Agreements and SLA’s
· Assist in the preparation of accounts and quarter end files, completing assigned tasks to agreed internal deadlines and to a standard acceptable for first review
· Prepare whole sets of accounts and quarter end files to agreed internal deadlines and to a standard acceptable for first review
· Complete first review of weekly cash postings for less complex entities, completed by Assistant Accountants.
· Complete first review of quarter end files for less complex entities, completed by Assistant Accountants
· Assist in the preparation of Drawdown and Distribution notices in accordance with agreed internal deadlines for 1st review
· Plan weekly workloads for Assistant Accountants ensuring client deadlines are met as per SLA
· Prepare ad hoc analysis for review (all requests to be responded to within 24 hours)
· Initiate payments and amendments to standing data with the data processing team
· Perform weekly bank reconciliations on all client bank accounts, escalating any outstanding items
· Part-Qualified Accountant or Finalist Accountant
· Experience within Financial Services or Audit
· Being able to produce financial reports
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone