Meraki Talent are currently working with a boutique asset manager in South West London, they are currently seeking an experienced Fund Accountant to join their team within investment operations.
The ideal candidate for this position will be experienced in daily NAV calculations across multiple funds (OIEC’s / Investment Trusts) whilst having a good understanding of corporate actions.
• Full shadow NAV calculation daily across multiple funds (OEIC’s, Investment Trusts and Managed Accounts).
• Calculate expense accruals including management fees and performance fees on a daily basis.
• Manage the monthly capital transactions process with the Transfer Agency team
• Reconcile class level P&L allocations on multi-class funds
• Reporting fund level information to senior management on a daily basis.
• Corporate actions
• Responsible for all elements of the trade life cycle
• Daily monitoring of all shareholding positions
• Trade matching and settlements. This involves working with brokers and custodians to ensure trades settle in a timely manner.
• Year end fund audits. This involves working with auditors and administrators to prepare fund year-end financial statements
• 5 years’ fund accounting and operations experience
• Understanding of nav. per share calculation on multi-class funds
• University educated in a finance related degree
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone