Graduate Solution Consultant (Permanent) (London)
Our client is seeking a Graduate Solution Consultant to carry out a variety of consulting assignments for existing customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer platform solutions.
This is a superb opportunity for a recent 1st class graduate to join a rapidly expanding FinTech company.
The Solution Consultant role is a key role within this team, and will provide the following expertise:
- Platform Proposition definition and enhancement.
- Target Operating Model definition and enhancement.
- Business transformation support and consultancy services.
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance.
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer.
- Development of bespoke customer requirements.
- Platform integration design.
- Work with the client’s customers to help define proposition and product requirements.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the Systems Analyst team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the client’s customers.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- 1st class Honours degree or higher (or equivalent) (i.e. Master’s degree, etc).
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Confident and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Good communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Commercially aware.
- Experience in Finance, IT or Project Management – desirable.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement are based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.
Please contact ASAP if you are a recent graduate with a 1st class degree (or equivalent).