Head of Compliance – Asset Management
Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global asset manager seeking an experienced compliance professional to lead their growing function in Edinburgh.
Facing off to stakeholders such as Chief Legal Officer, European Head of Regulatory, Global CRO and global regulators, the Head of Compliance will play a crucial role within the firm’s future growth.
Responsibilities of the Head of Compliance:
- Leadership of the firm’s compliance team, developing and maintaining a high performance within the team.
- The effective implementation of the firm’s risk-based compliance framework
- Oversight of all board, senior manager and executive risk committee reporting provided by the compliance team, including but not limited to Money Laundering, monitoring activity results and policy amendments.
- Lead interactions with regulators
- Working in collaboration with the regulatory team in the first line to ensure that all regulatory changes are considered
- Maintain behaviours and act as an ambassador for the risk culture across the firm
Background of the Head of Compliance:
- Extensive compliance experience within the Asset Management
- Ability to form close working relationships across the business and influence local and global stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the FCA and EU regulation impacting the asset management sector
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Head, Regulatory Compliance, Asset Management
Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’