Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire an Institutional Client Operations Manager on a permanent basis into their Institutional team in London. Our client is a market leading FinTech firm who have enjoyed huge success in recent times due to innovative product development, high standards of client service and a commitment to their people. They have attracted and retained top sector professionals who have enjoyed a varied and vibrant working environment as well as accelerated career development due to the fast growth nature of the firm.
As an Institutional Client Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
· The role requires a candidate who is comfortable with a heavy client focused management role dealing with multiple clients.
· Daily monitoring of client liquidity.
· Regular communication with various stakeholders throughout the day as to keep them updated on real time cash flow status.
· Dealing with all operational queries.
· Producing monthly MI packs.
· Meeting with the service delivery team to discuss adherence to SLA and KPIs.
For this role my client requires you be to be a confident manager who is comfortable with regular client interaction. The ability to deal with operational queries and regularly monitor client liquidity. Ideally you have a solid understanding of UK Funds, Equities or Eurobond Operations. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting firm where you will gain invaluable experience of a market leading and widely utilised Wrap Platform.
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and Haaroon.email@example.com
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone