An exciting Business Development Management role has arisen with a key investment management client in Edinburgh to establish and grow fund sales through intermediary channels across Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
Including, but not limited to
- Establishing and cultivating strong key stakeholder relationships with IFAs, including proactive telephoning, email and face to face interfacing
- To meet and exceed annual fund revenue targets.
- Maintain and develop a new panel of IFA relationships to drive ongoing and increasing sales and opportunities across Scotland
- Attend regular investment knowledge development meetings, including research meetings and fund manager presentations.
- Undertake continuous professional development, including the taking and passing of appropriate professional examinations.
Background of the Business Development Associate
- Commercial awareness with a view to building credibility with IFAs.
- Previous or current experience in an intermediary Business Development Management role.
- Relationship building skills to establish a high level of trust with individuals.
- Questioning and listening skills which, both focused and empathic to fully understand the individuals’ true understanding, views and feelings.
- Knowledge of retail funds and the asset/investment management industry.
Darren wants: telephone business developers, telephone account managers, investment sales, IFA account managers
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone