Meraki Talent is recruiting for a Internal Comms Executive on a contract basis for a leading global asset manager based in London city centre.
Working for a highly reputable company, this role offers a fantastic opportunity to further expand and develop your internal comms experience.
- Key responsibilities of Internal Comms Executive:
- Supporting the delivery of a large multi-site project
- Writing and editing content across a number of internal comms channels
- Delivering full support schedule across the comms team
- Assisting in ad-hoc internal events • Drafting relevant collateral
- Ensuring consistent messaging is going out across all channels
Background of Internal Comms Executive:
- Prior Communications experience – internal or external
- Excellent writing skills – comfortable producing/editing content including sometimes technical information
- Confident relationship building skills
- Comfortable working within a fast paced, deadline sensitive environment
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Available at short notice
Is this job for you, Scott is looking for: Internal Communications, Communications, Content, Copywriter.
Please see our website page headed (e.g.) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use the information we collect about you’.