Responsibilities of the Investment Dealer (Equities):
- Receive orders for equities teams from the Order Management System (OMS). Source liquidity in - the underlying market and execute the orders using best market practise.
- Provide guidance / advice to Investment Dealers as required.
- Update OMS when orders are executed, cancelled or amended.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders e.g. Investment Managers, Brokers.
- Consistently update Investment Managers on the progress of their orders.
- Provide back up within the team when required. This will involve executing trades in other regional markets.
- Access and evaluate information from various systems e.g. Bloomberg
Background of the Investment Dealer (Equities):
- Some experience working within a trading or dealing capacity is absolutely essential
- This is an approved person role, the individual will need to hold approved person status or be able to achieve in a matter of months after appointment
- Solid knowledge of asset management and/or broking
- Knowledge of global equities, highly preferable. Knowledge of other asset classes also helpful
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone