IT Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator
Excellent Salary plus incentives
Posted Friday 21 February 2020
CVs by ASAP
Start date Mar / Apr 20
Meraki Talent are actively looking for an IT Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator to come and join their team!
Responsibilities of the IT Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator:
- Use a multitude of different tools to find top tier active and passive candidates on behalf of our clients. We’re not looking for someone just to get CVs from a database, we want to access the hidden talent!
- Be able to write engaging and attractive adverts ensuring high advert response rates
- CRM management
- Engaging with a broad range of technical candidates, from junior to executive level, developing relationships and building your network
Background of the IT Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator:
- Experience working within a Recruitment Resourcing or Administration capacity would be extremely helpful but is not essential!
- An interest in technology, and developing your knowledge of the technology industry
- A logical and process driven mindset
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong administrating skills are absolutely essential
- A genuine interest in working in recruitment!
Why should you join Meraki?
- We invest in our people. All members of the Meraki Talent family have brand new Dell laptops, LinkedIn Recruiter licences, a top of the range CRM (that even recognises your voice!), access to numerous advertising mediums and CV boards in addition to industry related events. We ensure our people have the best tools to do their job
- Career progression. If you’d like to become a full 360 consultant we will support you, or if you’d prefer to be an SME Resourcer, training and developing other resourcers, we’ll support your aspirations
- Excellent financial compensation - We reward people for their efforts
- It’s fun! We’re really lucky to work within a great environment and have a great team! We’ve worked hard on developing our culture, happy people are more productive
- Autonomy and ownership. We work within an outcome driven rather than KPI driven environment
- Market presence and brand. We’re lucky enough to have a fantastic brand recognised across Scotland by clients and candidates alike
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Recruitment, Resourcer, IT, Support, Administration
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone