Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement SME (FS) x 4
Interim Contract, 12 months+
Excellent Day Rate
Posted Tuesday 04 December 2018
Looking for CVs by 3pm Thur 06 Dec 2018
Start Jan/Feb 19
Our client, a leading investment management house is actively seeking a number of Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement SMEs (FS) to work on a large programme of work. Reporting directly into the Head of Process Improvement, the successful candidates will contribute to a major transformation programme. The Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement SME (FS) will have experience applying Lean Sigma techniques to service-based business processes and skilled at managing change into the business, able to measure the impact of improvements made. The successful candidates will be part of an experienced and friendly team of Master Black Belts and Black Belts where they will be trained and coached to enhance their existing Lean Sigma skills.
Responsibilities of the Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement SME (FS):
- Understand, apply and promote the company’s process improvement model.
- Deliver Lean Sigma process analysis, insights and solutions which meet the needs of the projects allocated to you.
- Work effectively with teams and team leaders to ensure that process solutions are incorporated, accepted and sustained.
- Measure the benefits associated with your work and contribute to reporting the results to business leaders.
- Be an effective member of the Process Improvement team, supporting colleagues, stakeholders and leaders in the achievement of the overall aims of the team.
Background of the Lean Six Sigma Process Improvement SME (FS):
- Experience working within financial services is absolutely essential
- Experience working within investment management, investment servicing or fund platforms preferable
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt as a bare minimum, ideally Black Belt or above
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working within process improvement to be evidenced upon CV
E mail me on Gordon.email@example.com, call me on 0131 297 2703 or add and message me on Linked In
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you
Gordon wants: Lean, Six Sigma, Black Belt, Process Improvement
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’.
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone