Meraki Talent are currently working with a leading private credit company. This position is a great opportunity for a Loan Servicing Analyst to join their Finance and Accounting team. The role would suit someone who is proactive, self-motivated and willing to take some responsibility within a small team.
The ideal candidate will have Loan servicing experience preferably within Loan Agency, this would be backed with qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, AAT or ACT.
- Review legal documentation related to the investment and identify all pertinent information required for servicing;
- Book loans and other asset classes with Investran and manage all related activity such as interests and fee payments, drawdowns, rollovers, prepayments and ad hoc payments;
- Perform the agency role – calculation, notice generation and distribution and responding to queries;
- Liaise with 3rdparty agents for loan activity;
- Administer waivers and amendments, assist with the processing of lender transfers as required;
- Respond to lender / borrower queries and requests;
- Work alongside project manager with the selection and implementation of a new Loan Servicing software.
- 3-5 years of Loan Servicing experience (pref. Loan Agency) across various asset classes (pan-European) with qualified ACCA, CIMA, AAT or ACT;
- Understanding of loan documentation, LMA Loan agreements;
- Ability to calculate loan interest, fees, process drawdowns, rollovers etc.;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and particularly Excel;
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and email@example.com