Meraki Talent are recruiting for a Manager or Senior Manager to join the Restructuring team in Luxembourg.
Clients in Restructuring are medium and large companies of various sectors facing demanding situations in their corporate life-cycle. Your role as a Senior Manager in Restructuring is to provide assistance to clients whether they are in a situation of strategic reorientation, financial distress or voluntary liquidation. Key to your work will be to coordinate a team of people throughout complex situations and to employ a broad range of technical skills and knowledge.
Duties of Senior Manager:
- Conducting in-depth industry and company research
- Performing local, national and international fund industry or banking market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals, pitch packs, industry bulletins, reports, information memoranda and presentations for specific engagements
- Taking a lead in the execution of voluntary liquidation mandates for any type of structure in Luxembourg
- Assisting in preparing and evaluating financial models with the capability to sensitize key inputs and stress test financial covenants
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of exit plans for lenders (i.e. transfer/ sale of assets/loans, refinancing, loan modifications, work-outs, enforcement, run-off)
- Building relationships – commercializing and sustaining relationships with client management team members for the benefit of the Firm as well as acting as an ambassador and role model for the Firm will be an important aspect of the role
- Developing people by giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback. You will coach less experienced staff and actively develop or assist the development of others
Requirements of Senior Manager
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or Banking
- 7+ years of experience in Restructuring, Fund industry, Real Estate or Banking
- You have a good understanding of IFRS, financial statements and models
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, project management as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to master new tasks and industries quickly
- You demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Able to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Able to perform consistently under high pressure
- Have a genuine interest in business development and developing knowledge and experience of the banking or fund industry
- You are fluent in English. French or German are considered as strong advantage.
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441416489416 for more information.