Meraki Talent are recruiting for a Manager to join a consultancy firm Regulatory Advisory Department in Luxembourg.
You will play a key role in supporting clients in their transformation journey. You will be a trusted partner and help clients with the challenges they are facing, while leveraging your extensive regulatory and compliance experience.
Luxembourg is one of the world’s major financial and business centres, and a tax haven – it's home to the European Investment Bank and more than 150 others. According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide. This is not only due to the natural environment and the cozy small-town flair, but also to the safety of the towns, and to the political and economic stability of the country
Duties of Manager - Regulatory Advisory:
- Perform gap and impact assessments in order to help clients understand the required changes in their business models
- Work on different design and implementation projects and perform internal control framework assessment, to ensure that clients have effective controls in place to mitigate their compliance risk
- You will be an ambassador and prepare license applications for new clients entering the market. During those assignments you will support the engagement leadership and represent the entry door for new clients.
- Advise clients in the Financial Sector (Banking, Asset Management, and Insurance) on all aspects of Governance and Regulatory Compliance.
- Assist clients in better understanding of the regulatory environment and identify laws and regulations that have impact on their activities.
- Add value by providing solutions which include innovation and efficiency.
Requirements of Manager - Regulatory Advisory:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in either Audit, Finance, Economics or Law
- 5-8 years of experience in external/internal audit or compliance in the Banking or Asset Management sector, or a similar experience from working in a consultancy firm
- You are a team player willing to share your experience and committed to grow your colleagues
- You are fluent in English and French or German
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441416489416 for more information.