PRIIPs / Mifid Regulatory Fund Reporting Analyst
Interim Contract (At least 6 months+)
Excellent Day Rate
Posted Tue 06 Nov
CVs by Thur 08 Nov by 6pm
ASAP to start Dec/Jan 18
Our client, a leading fund management house, is actively seeking a PRIIPs / Mifid Regulatory Fund Reporting Analyst to work within their team. The business is required to produce PRIIPs and MIFID compliant data and documentation for various products. The PRIIPs / Mifid Regulatory Fund Reporting Analyst will assist in the operational processes involved in the MIFID & PRIIPs reporting, carrying out review tasks for externally calculated investment vehicle data (mainly transaction and operational cost data, but also some other performance data and general fund information). This will be across a variety and complexity of funds covering a range of asset classes.
Responsibilities of the PRIIPs / Mifid Regulatory Fund Reporting Analyst
- Involvement in all aspects of data review for PRIIPs fund transaction costs, operational costs and fund performance information
- Analysis of out-bound data quality and Identification/correction of issues
- Liaison with the main third party data vendor to manage data exceptions
- Involvement in the review model, covering transaction cost, operational costs and fund performance data across a large volume of funds and fund types.
- Dealing with client queries on the final published data documents
Background of the PRIIPs / Mifid Regulatory Fund Reporting Analyst:
- Good working knowledge of either PRIIPS or Mifid is absolutely essential for this role
- Experience working within fund accounting, fund reporting or a NAV capacity beneficial
- Strong reporting skills are essential for this role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
E mail me on Gordon.email@example.com, call me on 0131 297 2703 or add and message me on Linked In
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you
Gordon wants: PRIIP, Mifid, Regulatory Reporting, Fund Accounting
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’.
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone