Project Analyst - This role is based in Belfast
Our client, a leading investment management servicing organisation are looking for an organised and driven Project Analyst to join the Programme Management Office. You will need to be extremely enthusiastic and motivated and have a real desire to drive change.
The Project Analyst will be an integral part of the Programme Management Office, working on various projects ongoing throughout the group. Excellent analytical and communication skills will be required for all projects worked on and proactive planning to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner. The successful applicant will also need to be very comfortable in dealing with providing updates in their regular project meetings.
- Ensure detailed analysis and prioritisation of project requirements and that these are understood by all members of the project team
- Development and provide input to project documentation such as:
- Project Initiation Document
- Test Strategy, Plans and Scripts
- Work with other members of project team to develop and test solutions
- Testing output of own work prior to independent testing
- Adhere to internal project methodology and governance including use of approved templates and checklists (updating where required)
- Update project plans for task completion / task updates on NetSuite SRP (Project Management Software) daily
- Track all time spent on projects in NetSuite
- Write reports and presentations including contribution to project recommendations
- Be an escalation point for issues / potential problems arising from those developing solutions
- Communicating progress to all members of the project team and other stakeholders
- Documentation of high-quality end to end processes
- Provide continual feedback on project progress to Project Manager to include details on risks, issues and delays
- Work closely with all members of project team to identify solutions
- Participate in regular project meetings
- A minimum 6 months financial services experience
- Educated to degree (or equivalent)
- Experience of documenting processes/procedures
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with peers
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- NetSuite experience would be an excellent advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to build an excellent career with a rapidly growing investment management organisation and receive in-depth and continual training and development.
Please contact us ASAP for further details.