Project Manager – Financial Services x 2
Posted day 14/01/2019
CVs by ASAP
Start date Feb – Apr 2019
Meraki Talent are working with a well-known Financial Services provider that is seeking high calibre Project Managers to manage and enhance the delivery of projects and programs covering an extensive agenda of regulatory change requirements, operating model restructuring and customer service enhancements.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager – Financial Services
- Manage a number of projects or initiatives within a large portfolio of aimed at achieving key business objectives. These initiatives will include regulatory projects, migrations and customer service enhancements
- Successful delivery of Projects to time, scope and budget
- Ensure projects are adequately resourced
- Ensure dependencies are identified and tracked.
- Timely production of deliverables and management of risks/issues
Background of the Project Manager – Financial Services
- Full end to end Project Manager ideally from Life and Pensions, Insurance, Banking, Investment Management, Investment Servicing etc.
- Experience in Business Change, Regulatory Change, operational improvement and/or migration experience
- Evidence of successful delivery of large, multi-functional, cross-business projects using both Waterfall and Agile/Hybrid methodology.
- A knowledge of project budget management processes that includes how to conduct regular re-forecasting, tracking variance, and the impact of change control.
- Strong business influencing and decision-making skills that achieve early resolution of key decisions and remove conflict from the project.
- Relevant project management qualification - example Prince 2 or APM (desirable)
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Sean wants: Project Manager, Change Manager, Financial Services
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’