Meraki Talent are currently working with a leading alternative asset management company. This position is a great opportunity to work closely with front office investment professionals daily. The role would suit someone confident, commercial and able to deal with senior stakeholders.
Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant with a background within Fund Audit, Financial reporting arounds funds (Private Equity / Real Estate / Private Debt / Infrastructure).
· Responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of quarterly and annual fund reporting for managed funds, including investor reporting and Board presentations;
· Maintaining the general ledger and all other accounting tasks for multiple entities within managed funds;
· Process revenue recognition for investments and reconcile the GL with the investment sub ledgers;
· Responsible for ensuring that all financial information is accurate, timely and reliable and ensuring the integrity of the underlying financial systems;
· Assisting in the preparation of annual financial statements for managed funds;
· Assisting for our obligations under the AIFMD; the funds operate as AIFMD-compliant Alternate Investment Funds;
· Calculation of carry and income linked distributions;
· Involvement in the preparation of tax returns and responding to tax and investor queries;
· Participation in different projects and ad hoc processes.
· Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA;
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience Financial reporting arounds funds (Private Equity / Real Estate / Private Debt / Infrastructure).
· Accounting for entities within a limited partnership fund structure is highly desirable;
· English business fluent and knowledge of a European language, especially French, appreciated.
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone