Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint Qualified Accountants or Part Qualified Accountants with real estate experience. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the roles would suit a candidate who enjoys interacting with clients on a day to day basis.
These roles would suit part qualified or fully qualified accountants with a background within Financial Services.
- Day to day responsibility for the management of designated Real Estate Clients
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Work closely with your line Manager and Technical & Training Team to ensure financial statements meet the Funds’ reporting requirements, eg UK GAAP or IFRS
- Review drawdown calculations to ensure accuracy of figures as Funds seek access to their commitments from investors
- Review distribution calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of an investment are accurately recorded so that proceeds are appropriately allocated and paid to investors
- Ensure the accurate communication of all cash movements between the Fund and its Investors through the issuance of relevant notices to investors
- Oversee the preparation and completion process of Client deliverables including agreeing time tables with Clients, and thereafter monitoring progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
- Conduct weekly Client calls with CFO or Financial controller to ensure open and effective communication at all times
- Gain a good understanding of the accounting framework for each designated client (as prescribed in the Fund’s legal documentation, the LPA) and ensure the movement of funds and transactions are treated in accordance with this framework
- Contribute ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
- Part Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant with real estate experience
- Experience of providing services to clients and managing client relationships
- Experience within Financial Services
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and email@example.com