Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire a Reconciliations Officer on a permanent basis into their newly formed Transfer Agency department in London. Our client is a market leading FinTech firm who have enjoyed huge success in recent times due to innovative product development, high standards of client service and a commitment to their people. They have attracted and retained top sector professionals who have enjoyed a varied and vibrant working environment as well as accelerated career development due to the fast growth nature of the firm.
As a Reconciliations Officer you will be responsible for:
· The role requires a candidate with understanding of CASS Reconciliation, processing in multiple currencies, who can demonstrate strong personal organisational skills alongside a proactive approach to the management of expectations, with precise and accurate financial data being produced.
· Client facing exposure requiring the holder to represent the company in client meetings and industry forums with the utmost professionalism.
· Performing compliant Internal and External Client Money Reconciliations
· Monitoring and ensuring adherence to SLA’s, KPI’s and department procedures.
· Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with any relevant compliance or regulatory requirements with focus to ensure adherence to CASS, SYSC and COBs rules.
· Liaising with other departments and clients as required.
· Creation of qualitative department MI to present to Senior management teams and clients alike.
· Analytical Investigation into Internal and Market discrepancies by speaking with other teams to resolve such queries in a timely manner.
· Provide current operational data when called upon and be aware of existing difficulties with a root cause and resolution implemented.
For this role my client requires you be to be an experienced Reconciliations professional who has a good understanding of CASS/Client Money. The ability to use Excel effectively is required as is an understanding of double ledger entry. Ideally you will hold the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or AAT, if not then you will have the opportunity to work towards this qualification. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting firm where you will gain invaluable experience of a market leading and widely utilised Wrap Platform.
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and Haaroon.email@example.com
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone