Regulatory Liaison Specialists
Excellent Daily Rates
Birmingham, Edinburgh & London
Meraki Talent are current working with one of the largest Insurance providers in the UK expanding their regulatory relationship management function across several of their UK sites.
You will support the Regulatory Relationship Team in meeting the requirements and expectations of the Regulators (FCA and PRA) and address these in order to achieve the Group’s strategic business objectives.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Liaison Specialist:
- Work closely with the senior individuals in the team to ensure timelines agreed with the regulator are appropriate and achievable
- Develop a strong understanding of each regulatory relationship so that you can help the business meet the FCA and PRA’s expectations.
- Coordinate thematic reviews and deep dives from both PRA and FCA including information requests and interviews.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative MI to support the team to meet its reporting requirements to the different Boards and their Committees.
- Liaise with colleagues with Risk to develop and enhance processes in the team
Background of the Regulatory Liaison Specialists:
- Knowledge of UK financial services business and regulatory context.
- Knowledge of PRA & FCA process and philosophy
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Gravitas and experience of operating at senior executive level in regulated firms.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Regulatory Liaison, Regulatory Relationships, FCA, PRA