Meraki Talent’s client is currently looking to hire a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis into their London office. This company are a market leader within Fund and corporate services. They are currently seeking an individual who has experience in private equity, real estate or debt funds who is willing to supervise junior accountants.
This position will be ideal for a newly qualified/part qualified ACCA accountant who has experience in private equity, real estate or debt funds.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
· Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set-up process;
· Overseeing the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files;
· Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
· Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
· Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
· Responsible for the preparation/review of drawdown and distribution calculation and notices, equalisation calculations;
· Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor onboarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
· Mentoring and reviewing the work done by junior members of the team.
· You are a Newly or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA);
· Experience in Private Equity / Real Estate / Debt funds
· IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge is a must
· Strong excel skills
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone