Senior Compliance Analyst
Excellent Salary + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global, growing FinTech client seeking an experienced Senior Compliance professional to join their growing Compliance function in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech firm with significant growth planned for UK and other European sites. There are two roles within this one profile, both looking after different product lines.
- FNZ’s pension propositions. This role requires experience in providing compliance consultancy in relation to FCA and HMRC requirements for pensions and experience in advising / reviewing FCA/HMRC filings. The role will require you to provide oversight and support to the Technical Pensions Compliance Analyst; engage with pension clients’ 2LOD teams providing assurance of oversight of their pensions and other business; and maintaining awareness of material compliance issues affecting those clients and the first line activity in relation to addressing those issues.
- FNZ’s wealth and bank propositions. This role requires experience in providing compliance consultancy to relation to FCA/PRA requirements for banks/wealth clients. The role will require engagement with clients’ 2LOD teams providing assurance of 2LOD oversight of their business proposition with FNZ and maintaining awareness of material compliance issues affecting those clients and the first line activity in relation to addressing those issues.
Responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Assist senior management to promote the compliance culture across the business
- Provide in-depth advice to the company on FCA and other applicable regulations in connection with the company’s regulated administrative activities.
- Guide the business to achieve acceptable standards of the Regulatory Compliance Policy
- Provide 2LOD compliance oversight of the business in connection with specified clients ensuring.
- Undertake Risk Trend Analysis as required in connection with specified clients.
- Assist in carrying out the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
Background of the Senior Compliance Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated history of developing and sustaining relationships with clients and the business.
- Significant experience in a regulatory role that enables you to support clients’ propositions in either pensions or banking/wealth management.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA Handbook, particularly SYSC, CASS, COBS and COLL rules.
- Knowledge of front and back office investment operational functions.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Martin Black on 0141 648 0374 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Martin wants: Compliance, Pensions, Wealth Management, Regulatory Reporting
Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’