Duties of Senior Consultant:
- Intervene in the context of acquisitions or disposals of companies
- Acquisition due diligence: analysis of the historical and future performance of a target company to identify the risks that may affect its valuation or the structuring of the transaction.
- Post-acquisition follow-up: implementation of the acquisition contract and, in particular, validation of the final acquisition price.
- Vendor due diligence: preparation, at the request of the seller, of an analysis document intended to assist potential investors in their assessment of the risks and issues associated with a target company.
- Prepare and review financial analyzes highlighting the performance factors of target companies (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow - analysis of net assets, solvency and liquidity).
- Identify and quantify the effects related to a possible separation of the divested business from the seller group and the potential synergies generated.
Requirements of Senior Consultant:
- Graduated from a major business school, engineering school or post-graduate
- 3+ years Experience in Corporate Finance or External Audit
- Experience in the field of financial accounting, management company or audit firm
- Fluent English and French
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441416489416 for more information.