Senior Fund Administrator
Competitive hourly rate
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Security services firm in Edinburgh. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is currently working or recently worked in a fund administration role. The business is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for individuals who are keen to work in a fast paced, professional environment. The successful applicant will be someone with previous experience within fund administrat.
Responsibilities of the Senior Fund Administrator:
- Escalation point for unresolved BAU operational issues raised by Senior Management
- Identify and support resolution of high-risk items within set timescales
- Highlight & discuss all identified deficiencies with the Business Service Delivery owner to facilitate closure
- Perform function specific oversight checks, review and monitor client service deliverables
- Provide input to weekly and monthly BAU meetings with the SSO Operational Managers to discuss performance standards, ensuring these are documented within agreed timelines set
- Monitoring of all client & internal feedback, complaints, breaches, errors & losses
- Review & authorise changes to business procedures & controls proposed by the SSO
- Review new working practices proposed by the SSO, ensuring there is no deficiency in service delivery
- Management of Operational Readiness Sign Off and provision of onsite presence during implementation as required
- Provide support for new products or service enhancements to the SSO, ensuring additional training is provided & oversee the implementation
Background of the Senior Fund Administrator:
- Preferably IOC qualified or hold similar professional qualification
- Knowledge of static data maintenance, trade matching/settlement, FX matching or cash payments is essential
- Good knowledge of SWIFT messaging
- Proven ability to work independently and to motivate and influence others.
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0131 297 2701 for more information.