Meraki Talent are currently working with an exciting global fund services client who are looking to appoint a Senior Qualified Accountant to focus on their Private Equity clients. This need is due to rapid growth as a business and the roles would suit a candidate who enjoys interacting with clients on a day to day basis.
These roles would suit fully qualified accountants (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with a post qualification experience and a background within Fund Services, Audit or Asset Management. There is also a personal development plan with a manager on offer for long term progression.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of relationship with designated clients
- Ensuring that work is appropriately allocated across the team both to meet client deadlines and provide development opportunities for individuals within the team
- Ensuring that the team receives constructive support and are trained adequately to carry out their role effectively
- Assist and resolve technical and operational issues raised by the team
- Perform first or second reviews of designated client accounts and for other teams as required
- Responsible for ensuring the team provides a quality service to all clients which will include one large or technically complex client
- To be the first point of escalation for client queries and to ensure these are effectively managed through to resolution.
- To be the escalation point of contact for less complex clients
- Ensure direct reports are managing work and resources to hit deadlines as per quarter end timetables
- Perform second review of KPIs to ensure they are developed, implemented and reported quarterly in accordance with SLAs
- Have oversight of the audit process and tax reporting process, ensuring that both are completed smoothly for designated clients
- Ensure Accountants are maintaining regular contact with clients through weekly phone calls and weekly emails detailing upcoming deliverables
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Strong knowledge of Private Equity Industry and Fund Administration Sector
- Experience of providing services to multiple clients and managing client relationships
- Experience of managing trainee accountants
Contact Haaroon on 02071015363 and email@example.com