Unlike many transition roles, the team work 9-5 and try and keep a healthy work life balance. This includes working from home up to two days per week and flexible hours.
The successful candidate must have the ability to project manage various tasks to ensure the event is processed correctly. You will ideally have strong understanding of custody, investment operations and the client lifecycle. This is a permanent role and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Following a new business win or advice of transitional activity, the Co-ordinator needs to determine client’s requirements & analyse issues involved in completing a successful transition.
- Review each transition with regards to cost analysis, management of exposure & performance impact, & build a Transition strategy / plan.
- Co-ordinate all business areas associated with new or transitional business.
- Active involvement with client & consultant on a timely basis as to the status of the transition, effectively managing their expectations & making recommendations where appropriate.
- Liaison with transition managers, fund managers, & custodians on issues associated with new or other transitional business.
- Work with high levels of vigilance with regards to risk awareness throughout each step of the transition, and keep management informed as to the status of all transitional clients.
- Attend internal & custodial meetings and conference calls support client driven business
- Co-ordinate internal account set up.
- Process asset transactions & co-ordinate pooled unit deals.
- Ensure that each transition receives the appropriate level of reconciliation, sign off, & procedures are adhered to.
Background of the Senior Transitions Specialist:
- Experience within Transitions within asset management or servicing is essential.
- Must have experience of Project Management within previous roles
- Knowledge of corporate actions, settlements or cash management is highly desirable.