Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a German speaking Manager for Transaction Services / M&A to join a leading CA firm in Zurich. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing advisory team looking to further strengthen its position in Transaction Services/ M&A.
Switzerland receives recognition for the many beautiful lakes and mountains that make up its landscape and with a high quality of life, the Swiss cities regularly rank in the top 10 most liveable cities in the world.
- Leading the execution of varied and complex Transaction Support (Diligence, Vendor Due Diligence etc.) projects
- Support the execution of M&A /Corporate Finance transactions and the performance of valuations and financial modelling Projects
- Support clients in external growth initiatives from strategic initiation throughout the transaction execution and the post-acquisition phase (integration process)
- Supporting the generation of new business opportunities and business development initiatives
- Lead project teams and support the development of junior staff capabilities/skills
- 6+ years experience in corporate finance / transaction services, in a large international audit & advisory firm or a Corporate Finance division of a bank
- Chartered accountant (CPA or equivalent)
- Fluency in German & English
- Experience with real diverse client base
- A natural leader with commitment and dedication to teamwork you are experienced in international (cross-border)
- Willingness to travel
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or to receive more information please call +441416489416
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you