Posted Thur 21 November
CVs by ASAP
Start date Jan – Mar 19
Our client, a leading financial services business, is actively looking for an experienced or developmental Umbraco Developer to work within their team. The team is responsible for public facing websites from the main website, to client extranet and numerous marketing and event microsites. They are looking for an enthusiastic Umbraco Developer to join the team continuously improving and redeveloping these properties. As there are many websites, often written in different technologies and driven by relatively short timescale marketing demands, the role would suit someone who enjoys variety in their day to day and working directly with product owners to produce a solution.
Responsibilities of the Umbraco Developer:
- Design and development of new and existing Web applications to meet business needs
- Contribute to the development of current standards and procedures
- Ensuring that our web presence remains fit-for-purpose by responding to ongoing enhancement requests and support tickets
Background of the Umbraco Developer:
- Strong hands on Umbraco skills are absolutely essential for this role
- A good solid .Net skillset would be helpful but not essential
- Someone passionate about technology and that can evidence this upon their CV
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Umbraco, .Net, Development
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’
Meraki Talent values diversity in our own workforce and we actively support our clients to build diverse and inclusive workplaces. For all our roles, both internal and those on behalf of our clients, we welcome enquiries from everyone