Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Vice President in Valuation Services to join a global valuation and corporate finance firm in their Frankfurt office.
Frankfurt, a central German city on the river Main, is a major financial hub that's home to the European Central Bank. Frankfurt has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Germany and attracts thousands of expats every year. With around 180 different nationalities represented in Frankfurt, you are sure to find someone who shares your culture and/or language.
By joining the Valuation practice, you will help clients fulfill complex M&A, capital markets & financial reporting and tax requirements by combining technical expertise, understanding of capital markets, mastery of sophisticated valuation methodologies, industry knowledge, objectivity and independence.
Responsibilities of the Vice President:
- Managing valuation analysis, including determining appropriate valuation methodology and building and reviewing financial models
- Supervising and mentoring staff on analyses, reports, and presentations
- Identifying and communicating potential engagements to management
- Interviewing clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement
- Providing insight and expertise on target industries, market and competitor information
- Building client relationships and acting as a direct contact with current and prospective clients
Requirements of the Vice President:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or
- 5+ years’ experience of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company, stock option, and intangible asset models
- Demonstrated leadership experience including managing and developing client relationships and mentoring and developing staff
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of CapitalIQ and/or Bloomberg databases
- Fluency in English is essential and German language skills are considered an advantage
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply on this page or get in touch on +44 141 648 9416 / email@example.com