VP - Product Review Governance
Meraki Talent’s client is actively seeking an HCM Application Support Analyst to work as part of their tight knit team. This individual will join the team and business as they look to implement Oracle HCM into the global business. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the implementation, integration and on going support and the go to person for Oracle HCM. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with Oracle HCM experience looking for a bit more breadth or another HCM professional (SAP, WorkDay, Global, PeopleSoft etc) looking to broaden their HCM technical expertise.
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to join a leading insurance firm based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Meraki Talent are looking to appoint an Project Administrator, ideally who has gained experience within investment operations, for long term temporary contract within Glasgow.
Meraki Talent is currently looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager to a Big 4 firm in Zurich, Switzerland.
Service Delivery/Incident Response People Manager
Contract, 6 months+
Posted Wednesday 01 April 2020
CVs ASAP, closing date tbc but likely 3pm Fri 03 April
Start date Apr/May 2020
Meraki Talent’s client is actively looking for a Service Delivery/Incident Response Manager to manage and lead one of their teams. Reporting directly into the ‘Head of’ this individual will be responsible for the day to day management of the team as well as contributing to the Exco. This is an active role where our client will look to do interviews via telephone or VC prior to appointment to remote working arrangements, with the expectation to then being based full time in the Edinburgh Office.
Responsibilities of the Service Delivery/Incident Response People Manager:
- Delivery Management tasks for the Incident Response Team
- Full People Management responsibilities for approximately 7 – 9 team members of varying levels in addition to responsibility for the delivery of the 3rd party Service Desk provider
- Responsible for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Continuity process ownership
Background of the Service Delivery/Incident Response People Manager:
- Experience working directly within a managerial capacity managing a team of at least 4+ people
- A strong people management/development skillset is essential for this role and needs evidenced upon CV. This role is for someone who is an experienced people manager that can hit the ground running
- Experience in managing 3rd party outsourced providers would be preferable
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within an environment of change/project would be helpful
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
Gordon wants: Service Desk, Service Delivery, Incident Response, Help Desk
Please see our website page headed (eg) ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’
Meraki Talent’s Fund Management client are shortlisting for an Operational Change Associate to join their team in Edinburgh. The team are responsible for all operational chance including product and mandate onboarding along with wider operational change initiatives. The team are also responsible for market opening requests for all pooled vehicles and segregated mandates.
Great opportunity to make an immediate impact in a global business to support the Corporate Tax team on a range of corporate tax matters. Duties will include tax administration work including payments, tax filings and tax authority correspondence. You'll support the delivery of quarterly internal and biannual external tax reporting on an IFRS basis and carry out a variety of tax advisory work including work on corporate transactions, investment assets, transfer pricing and international taxes.
Meraki Talent's industry leading Global Insurance client are looking to recruit multiple Motor Claims Handlers across various levels.
Meraki Talent's industry leading Global Insurance client are looking to recruit multiple Property Claims Handlers across various levels.